For once, I am at a lack of words. So here’s a bullet post:
- I have been playing the shit out of my PS3, and a few rentals, including Blur, ModNation Racers, and Dead to Rights: Redemption. I also picked up a copy of Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, but haven’t delved too deeply into it at this point. Uncharted 2’s multiplayer has also been a mainstay.
- I have also been playing Puzzle Quest 2 quite a bit in free time.
- Facebook is addicting, and I feel retarded for saying so.
- I purchased a new DVD for the first time in months, Survivial of the Dead. George Romero movies are among my favorites.
- I saw a movie in the theater yesterday for the first time in even longer. It was also the first time I wore 3D glasses in a theater, and was surprised that it wasn’t as much of a hassle as I would have thought. My Soul to Take was the film, and it was standard horror faire.
- I have a new favorite beer: Samuel Adams. The Boston Lager is ok, but the seasonal brews are awesome, as is the Imperial Series.
- My Packers season is on the brink, sitting at 3-3 after two back to back losses in overtime by 3 points. Injuries have plagued us, and we were a super bowl favorite. It’s disappointing.
- I worked for two weeks straight, but haven’t worked at all this week. Hoping that by Monday that is rectified. I need a real job.
- The best part of working a labor job is I’m getting back in shape, and have dropped below 200 lbs for the first time in years.
- I’m still single. Talked to a few available females, but things didn’t really go as I would have hoped. Currently talking to one, hoping it goes a little better than the past few.
- I’ve still been friendly with Hollee, but that will end as soon as something serious comes about. Still have mixed emotions on the topic.
- Still band-less and am feeling that hole in my life significantly. I want it back.
- Hate living at home even more… I need my independence back.
I think that’s about it.