There was a “meme” chain started by someone. Wilhelm was tagged, and one of the people he tagged was Kilanna. Kil chose me, so I have to now answer a series of questions. At first I had no idea what a meme even was, so I did a little research. If you don’t know what a meme is, check out this site. It answered my question pretty well. So without further adieu, I’ll answer the questions presented in this meme:
Four jobs I have had in my life (not including current job):
1. McDonald’s. Yes I flipped burgers in high school. I had a lot of fun working there though, and coined the term “Big n’ Skanky”.
2. Wal-Mart. I stocked shelves on the graveyard shift. I met one of my good friends working there, but the job itself really sucked.
3. Thor. An R.V. manufacturing plant. I painted and did repairs. The pay sucked, and my ex-girlfriend’s Dad was the production manager… so it felt like he was always breathing down my neck.
4. Edge. Construction. I didn’t learn my lesson from the above job. Pay was better, but the commute sucked. Many times I was up at 4 a.m. to drive somewhere and start work at 7 a.m.
Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings. I think possibly the best trilogy ever made (to date).
Four places I have lived:
I’ve only lived in 3 places, and only one state in one country.
1. Hemet, California. Was born here, moved, and came back in High School. Still live here currently.
2. Granada Hills, California. Moved here with my Dad when my parents divorced.
3. Simi Valley, California. Moved here with my Dad when he re-married.
Four Shows I love to watch:
Personally, I hate t.v. There are some shows I have watched, and will watch if they’re on, and some of these I own on dvd, so I can watch when I want. Something about having to schedule my day around the t.v. irritates me.
1. The Sopranos. Quite simply the best television series I’ve ever seen. Period.
2. The Simpsons. Can’t go wrong here.
3. Family Guy. The ruder version of the simpsons, I love it.
4. Aqua Teen Hunger Force. A lot of people won’t agree with this one, but some reason I just laugh my ass off to this show. The movie wasn’t quite as funny, but it had it’s moments.
Four Places I have been on vacation:
The funny part about this, is that when you live in California, you don’t tend to travel far on vacation.
1. Arizona. Don’t remember the name of the city, but my Step-Dad’s parents lived there and we visited. Was near Havasu.
2. Las Vegas, NV. Been twice. It was lame the first time, and pretty fun the second. I’m not much for gambling, but free drinks are nice.
3. La Jolla, CA. On an Indian Reservation, there’s a river and a campgroud. Went here numerous times with friends and family. Used to inner-tube down the river. Tons of fun.
4. Caliente, CA. My Step-Mom’s parents lived on 20 acres in the mountains above Lake Isabella. Loved visiting here, shooting in the mountains, playing in the snow. Haven’t seen them in many years.
Four of my favorite foods:
I can’t narrow it down to distinct foods, so I’m going with food types.
1. Italian. I love pasta.
2. Chinese. Get full fast, eat some more later. It’s an all day thing.
3. Mexican. If I can’t have the above, I’ll settle for a chimichunga.
4. Fast Food. What can I say? I’m lazy.
Four favorite drinks:
I would have listed soda a while back, but I stopped drinking it about 4 months ago.
1. Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea. The nectar of the gods.
2. Country Time Lemonade. Regular, Strawberry, Pink.
3. Heineken/Guiness. My favorite Light/Dark Beers.
4. Jack and Coke/White Russians. If I’m going to drink liquor.
Four places I would rather be right now:
If I was doing this at work, this would be easy, but being at home is where I like being. So, I’ll just go with places I like being also, rather than instead of.
1. One of the usual bars in town.
2. The movies.
3. Magic Mountain.
4. My Dad’s.
Four People I Command to do this:
This will be tough, because many of the bloggers I would tell to do this have already been tagged.
1. The Average Joe. Because he’s one of the first people that linked me back. And I’m sure he’ll have something interesting to say.
2. Kendricke. Because nobody tagged him yet, and I like reading what he writes.
3. Feign Logik. Gotta tag the only other person that blogs that plays EQ2 on my server.
4. Cord. Because he’s an interesting fellow, and has good taste in music (he bought a cd I recommended on a whim!).